Makes 4 pizzas.ingredients
1 cup diced green onions
½ cup pasta sauce (your favourite)
1 cup low fat, shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups sliced, grilled chicken breast
2 Roma tomatoes sliced thinly
2 tablespoons freshly chopped Italian parsley
4 naans (plain, whole wheat or garlic)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons of pasta sauce over each piece of naan bread.
3. Add ½ cup sliced chicken breast to each pizza and sprinkle each with ¼ cup mozzarella cheese.
4. Divide sliced tomatoes over each pizza.
5. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese has melted.
6. After pizzas are removed from oven, sprinkle with green onions and Italian parsley