This recipe serves 2.ingredients
1 tbsp vegetable oil
500g canned chickpeas
150g onion , chopped
200g chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp Patak's Tikka Masala Paste
1 tbsp Patak's Madras Curry Paste
½ tsp sugar
1 tbsp fresh coriander
1. Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onions until light golden brown (about 3-4 minutes).
2. Add the Patak's Tikka Masala and Patak's Madras Pastes and saute for a further one minute.
3. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 1 minute.
4. Add the cooked chickpeas, sugar and water and mix well. Slow cook on a medium heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with warm Crispy's Naans or Rotis.