VIEW ALL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES >
TWI Foods Inc. – Toronto, ON | POSTED: May 27, 2019
The Research and Development Technician will execute on assigned pre-formulation and formulation development in compliance with all regulatory guidelines while at the same time ensuring compliance with current good manufacturing practices.
- Execute against assigned formulation lab activities and maintain suitable scheduling to support new product development with quality and efficiency.
- Knowledge of formulation development, data analysis, excipient compatibility assessment.
- Prepare summary reports of project findings and report to management
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and good documentation practices
- Perform and review chemical analysis on raw materials, bulk/finished products
- Participate in formulation problem solving in a timely manner to support on time delivery of project objectives.
- Other duties and projects as assigned