VIEW ALL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES >
TWI Foods Inc. – Toronto, ON | POSTED: December 04, 2018
Jobs and Responsibilities
- Manage inventory levels, create PO’s and follow up on the receipt of shipments.
- Purchase materials and supplies at the lowest overall cost.
- Develop effective, positive relationships with suppliers to facilitate our business transactions.
- Respond promptly to all issues related to the ordering, delivery and receipt of materials.
- Arrange for pick-ups and deliveries as required.
- Maintain and communicate supplier pricing.
- Negotiate with suppliers as needed.
- Maintain item cards, Bill of Material’s and routings.
- Other tasks as required.
- Process purchase orders using Sage X3 Accounting Software.
- Filing, Faxing and Copying when necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Sage X3 Accounting Software is an asset.
- Two to three years of purchasing/supply chain experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Working towards a purchasing, planning or supply chain designation would be an asset.
- Passionate about providing superior service and enjoy engaging in improving operational efficiency.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating a sincere, positive approach.
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to obtain solutions and is able to stay focused; pay attention to detail and follow established operating procedures.
Start Time: Immediately
Location: 40 Shaft Road, Toronto Ontario, M9W 4M2.
Benefits: Medical Benefits after completion of 3 months’ probation.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.