TWI Foods Inc. – Toronto, ON | POSTED: November 19, 2018
• Operate Mixer.
• Measure ingredients according to latest batch sheet & production schedule.
• Reporting of parameters and any deviations.
• Properly store each ingredient in its assigned place and make sure it is properly covered.
• Ensure that the final dough that is made is as per our standard.
• Ensure correct shape moulds are used as per production plan.
• Maintain quality of finished product by monitoring texture, shape, and colour of product.
• Arrange raw ingredients which are needed for production.
• Maintain the overall cleanliness and sanitation of work area & equipment.
• Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), food safety and quality policies.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in bakery environment.
• High School Diploma.
• Ability to work flexible schedules: mornings (7am – 3pm), afternoons (3pm – 11pm) and Nights (11pm – 7am).
• Must be legal to work in Canada.
• Be punctual, reliable and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Take and follow directions/instructions well.
• Be able to work in a standing position for entire shift.
• Multi-tasking & attention to details.
Thank You for Applying; however, only candidates who have met the requirements will be contacted for interview.