VIEW ALL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES >
TWI Foods Inc. – Toronto, ON | POSTED: November 22, 2018
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- May perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities, mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines, read and interpret equipment manuals, PLC’s, blueprints, and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Work with maintenance contractors on specified projects.
- Complete all necessary reports and records related to the work done and as required.
- Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment; understand and comply with workplace safety regulations.
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Certified or experience in related field..
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of related operating systems.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instruction.
- Manage time effectively.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations with a calm and steady demeanor.