VIEW ALL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES >
TWI Foods Inc. – Toronto, ON | POSTED: November 28, 2018
- Able to operate counter balance & Raymond High Reach Forklift.
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks.
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
- Checking loads are secure.
- Stacking empty pallets.
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
- Shipping order and transport material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility.
- Stacking goods in the correct locations, following inventory control instructions.
- Order picking.
- On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift & fill out required form.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Familiarity with material handling.
The forklift operator requires satisfactory completion of a forklift training program. This job description reflects the current assignment of essential functions and is not meant to be all-inclusive. Duties and responsibilities may be assigned or reassigned to this job at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Night