VIEW ALL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES >
TWI Foods Inc. – Toronto, ON | POSTED: November 19, 2018
- Prepare dough and batters; by following the specific batch sheets.
- Bake mixed dough and batters by adjusting thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperature as per product requirement.
- Cools baked goods by removing from oven; placing on cooling racks, in proofer and removing from pans.
- Improves quality of products by studying, evaluating and suggest re-designing processes to the management.
- Keep mixing and baking equipment operational by following the operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns and calling for repairs when required.
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established customer standards.
- Request or order raw materials, equipment and supplies, needed for production.
- Supervise and train assisting baking staff.
- Maintain the overall cleanliness and sanitation of work area & equipment.
- Perform all functions in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all GMP, Food Safety and Quality Regulations as per company standard.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in bakery environment.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to work flexible schedules; mornings (7am – 3pm), afternoons (3pm – 11pm) and Nights (11pm – 7am).
- Must be legal to work in Canada.
- Be punctual, reliable and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Follows direction well.
- Be able to work in a standing position for entire shift.
- Multi-tasking & aattention to details.
- Demonstrate teamwork and good communication.