Accounts Receivable Associate
VIEW ALL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES >
TWI Foods Inc. – Toronto, ON | POSTED: May 14, 2019
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions for sale invoices.
- Maintains records of invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Customer cheque deposit work.
- Online uploading of customer invoices.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Experience in using Financial Software, Reporting Skills and Dependability.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Sage X3 Accounting Software is an asset.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating a sincere, positive approach.
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to obtain solutions and is able to stay focused; and pays attention to detail.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Be a problem solver and multi-tasker!
Start Time: Immediately
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: 40 Shaft Road, Toronto Ontario, M9W 4M2.
Benefits: Medical Benefits after completion of 3 months’ probation.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.