VIEW ALL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES >
TWI Foods Inc. – Toronto, ON | POSTED: December 04, 2018
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Reconcile Bank Statements with General Ledger in a timely manner.
- Daily entering data into the financial software; processing backups and maintain accounts database.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation discrepancies.
- Compile reports and/summaries of daily accounting activites.
- Accurately maintains accounting records by copying, and filing documents.
- Any other tasks as assigned Manager.
- Experience in using Financial Software, Reporting Skills and Dependability.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Sage X3 Accounting Software is an asset.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating a sincere, positive approach.
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to obtain solutions and is able to stay focused; and pay attention to detail.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Be a problem solver and multi-tasker!
Start Time: Immediately
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Location: 40 Shaft Road, Toronto Ontario, M9W 4M2. Benefits:Medical Benefits after completion of 3 months’ probation.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.